Re: FW: emergency vehicle access
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:29:10 -0500
I wasn't going to reply to the "green road" thingy, but there was a point
made earlier that has been glossed over, and I'd like to reiterate:  it's
not very nice.  We have it, it's called "turf block" and we don't like
it.  It's too hard to play on, and the kid's get their toes stuck and
trip on it.  Add to that the fact that it's very hard to grow anything
there (you try planting hundreds of separate holes)except weeds(nut sedge
loves it), and it's not worth the effort.

Liz Stevenson
Southside Park