Re:UrbanIC's listserve and Cohousing-l
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:27:58 -0500
Joani wrote:
<I guess that I would like to see urbanIC list continue, but as a person
whose focus is on urban cohousing in particular, I expect that I and others
like me will continue to use coho-l as our main discussion group, because
so far, anything from this list of import to the cohousing virtual
community has also showed up on coho-l. And on that list I'm not
particularly interested in reading about non-cohousing urban communities.
Well....I'm interested and supportive. It's just not a priority of mine.

I agree - I'm interested in many many things, but I can barely keep up with
this list with a focus on cohousing.

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House

Possible (fairly probable, I think) availability some time next year of my 3 BR
coop apartment.  *Not definite*.
(I'm not leaving, just may be downsizing)