Songs about "Home"
From: Carrie Burmaster (cburmastumaryland.edu)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:47:23 -0500
Hello folks--Liberty Village is having its official Groundbreaking
Celebration on Friday, October 16 at 4 p.m. at our site in Libertytown,
Maryland.  You're all invited!  I am in the process of finishing up plans
and am collecting songs to tape about home, community life, etc.  I know
about the cohousing song and we have gathered some ourselves, but thought
I'd also tap the wisdom of the group.  If any of you know of any songs on
that theme that you like, could you please email me the song title, album,
and artist?  I'd greatly appreciate it!  If you want more information
about our groundbreaking ceremony, see our website at
www.libertyvillage.com, or email me at the above address or
info [at] libertyvillage.com.

Thanks!

Carrie Burmaster
Liberty Village Cohousing Community, where I have just sold my house and
will be moving into temporary housing at the end of this month until my
new house is ready in the spring!