Re: News from East Coast Conference Program Chair
From: Unnat (ZENiinet.net.au)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 20:01:40 -0500
Joani Blank wrote:

> Ann Zabaldo has been urging you all to come to the East Coast Conference,
> November 20-22 near Philadelphia (for details see
> http://heartbeatcities.com). Now it's my turn. Here are some program
> highlights to tempt you:
>
> East Coast Conference Program

GREAT!  I'm totally tempted but live about 4 billion miles away.  Think of me
mewling away in the backwaters (albeit heading for summer) of Western Australia
while you have an invigorating conference.  I want to be a world class
facilitator
too.  If anyone feels like feeding me titbits during the conference, I'd love to
hear them. Have fun.

Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia