[Fwd: Thingy] Please read!
From: Robin Allison (ecohousingxtra.co.nz)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:27:51 -0500
From: "Richard Heritage" <gooner [at] clear.net.nz>
To: "Willow" <ecohousing [at] xtra.co.nz>, "Owain Abramczyk" <vitrum [at]
ihug.co.nz>,
        "Family Chynoweth" <emailchynoweth [at] compuserve.com>,
        "Chris Wilson" <trojan [at] ihug.co.nz>, "Brooks" <I.Brook [at]
sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject: Thingy
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:16:56 +1300

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL
 Dear All,
 I just received this mail from a friend of mine in my College.
Please respond to it. It will just mean employing a little bit of
time and won't cost you a penny. All it needs is the heart for you to
send this mail. PLEASE pass this mail on to everybody you know.
It is the request of a little girl who will soon leave this world
as she has been a victim of the terrible disease called CANCER.
Thank you  for your effort, this isn't a chain letter, but a choice
for all of us to save a little girl that's dying of a serious and
fatal form of cancer.  Please send this to everyone you know...or don't
know.
 This little girl has 6 months left to live, and as her  dying wish,
she wanted to send a chain letter telling everyone to live their life
to fullest, since she never will. She'll never make it to prom,
graduate from high school, or get married and have a family of her
 own.  By you sending this to as  many people as possible, you can
give her and her family a little hope, because  with every name
that this is sent to, The American Cancer Society will donate 3
cents per name to her treatment and recovery plan.  One guy sent this
to 500 people!!!!
So,I know that we can send it to at least 5 or 6.
Come  on you guys.... and if you're too selfish to take 10-15
minutes scrolling this and forwarding it to EVERYONE, then you are one
sick person.  Just think it  could be you one day. It's not even your
money,just your time!!!

PLEASE PASS ON
Dr. Dennis Shields
Professor