Kids rules
From: Sharon Villines (SharonVillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:32:52 -0500
We are getting a head start on making rules for kids--it is apparently
required in our condo docs to get building permits.

At what age do younger kids become older kids? Who decides? And do the kids
take responsibility for enforcing divisions--in the instance where little
kids have to stay behind the wall while older kids play basket ball on the
other side?

Sharon Villines, Who has moved from Manhattan the movie set to Florida the
postcard.
Archives of Detective Fiction, http://www.fictionlibrary.org
The MacGuffin Mystery Guide is on its way!
Synergy Cohousing, Delray Beach, FL http://www.cohousing.net