Re: Kids rules
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:34:11 -0500
This is an area where we have no hard and fast rules, but bigger kids
generally means the ones who don't need their parents to tell them to get
out of the way of a moving car, about the age of four or so.  We've got
few rules that aren't subject to change, and we have the occasional kids
meeting to hash things out, but mostly it's an evolving thing, rather
than edict-type stuff.  I'm not sure any of our rules would be of use to
people trying to please some government or commercial institution.  Our
policy on making rules in order for outsiders to feel better has been to
make them and ignore them, with the exception of HOA stuff, insurance,
etc.

Liz Stevenson