Re: Sidewalk Materials
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:19:34 -0500
About the sidewalks-  if you want disabled access, you really need
concrete.  I know it has more runoff, but I think the tradeoff is worth
it.  If you have so much land, a few sidewalks aren't going to destroy
your catchment basin.  Even if you don't have anyone with mobility
problems now, do you want to close it off to anyone who might in the
future?  Will you have to move out if you develop problems?
Accessability is for everyone.

Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing
  • Sidewalk Materials Mac Thomson, October 14 1998
    • Re: Sidewalk Materials lilbert, October 14 1998