Re: Kids rules
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 21:05:15 -0500
We have two kids rules.
1. If you ride a wheeled device you need to wear a helmet.
2. Throwing rocks is not allowed.

We have a process called kid blitz, where after dinner a large bell is rung,
the kids all gather in the commons and for five minutes everybody runs
hither and thither and picks up all kid debris and puts it in the designated
place. Then there is a circle, where the kids all sit around in the circle
and share their thoughts about their day and also often an informal sign
language lesson, so Ben, our deaf child, can participate and the other kids
learn how to talk to him. Not sure how this is going to work in the winter
yet.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood  currently 31 adults and 21 kids resident.