Re: Good news to share
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:03:33 -0500
In a message dated 98-10-15 21:30:50 EDT, Robyn Williams,Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia writes:

>>Back to the colours.  We chose a bold palette - 4 yellow, 3
>terracotta, 2 bluish green, 2 plum, 2 blue - we and the architect were
>happy.

Good for you! We have very colorful homes, too. Barn red, yellow, green, blue,
plum.
 All dark, unusual colors here where old homes are stunningly colorful and
much appreciated, but everyone insists on painting new homes beige or grey!

Pam Silva

  • Good news to share Unnat, October 15 1998
    • Re: Good news to share MelaSilva, October 16 1998