Re: About colors, design elements and how they influence
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 19:12:38 -0500
< Could just be a coincidence,
but it makes some sense that during the riskier development and
construction phase folks with children might have more reservations than
those without kids; but once the place was occupied and humming with
child-friendly life (as your visitor so touchingly described at
Sharingwood!) it would be irresistable.>

I think that theory would stand up to scrutiny.  When I joined my group,
6 months before move in, everyone was ecstatic that we had children, and
we were trying to attract more.  Three of 4 units that have turned over
in the past five years have had more children moving in, and the other is
a couple who have not had children(yet).
Liz Stevenson
Southside park cohousing