Re: New communities and children
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:58:36 -0500
We had many kids early on. 3 of the families who were at the very first
presentation and made it all the way to move in 4 years later had young
children. At move in time 10 families out of 20 had children. I think the fact
that we made an overwhelming effort to keep it AFFORDABLE for everyone and to
have a range of home sizes and a lot of help for those who wanted in but
didn't know how to deal with the banks, etc, made all the difference. Look in
the Journal. Most of the homes are in the $200K range.  A young family with a
couple of kids still paying off college debts, etc, etc, sure aren't gonna be
able to handle that, no matter how interested they are.

Pam Silva
Southside Park
Sacramento CA