Re: Cohousing in Tallahassee-get thee to an ISP
From: Stevenson/Bitner (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:50:10 -0500
I don't know anything about coho in Tallahassee-just to get that out of
the way!

I just want to say(preaching to the choir)that having an email contact
and/or web page is very useful to cohousing groups, especially those just
forming.  You may not think it's important, especially when you're in the
throes of organizing and forming community, but you'll do alot of wheel
reinventing if you don't have a place where you can get fast answers to
questions we've all faced.  I strongly urge forming groups to get online.
 This is how many of us do alot of our personal business; I, for one,
will forgo trying to find certain things unless I can find them online.
You may miss out on potential members if they can't find you.  If you
know or contact a group with no online contacts, tell them to get one!
This goes double for groups in countries where there is a less developed
cohousing presence.

Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing