Cohousing in New Zealand
From: Eleanor Chandler (ejcshines.swis.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:38:54 -0500
I am going to New Zealand in December for 5 or 6 months - I'll be in
the south of the South Island - are there any Cohousing groups or
communities round there?  I'd love to meet some cohousing folks...

Eleanor Chandler
Devon Cohousing Group, UK

Where we still don't have a site but many of us live in a small market
town in walking distance of each other and we are forming community
with a Saturday morning drop-in at a local cafe, a Tuesday evening
dinner club at different people's homes, and other such events...