Web Site for Marketing
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:22:18 -0500
I completely agree with Liz Stevenson about the importance of a good web
site and email contact.  Along with a tenacious follow-up strategy, that
was probably our most important marketing tool.  That, of course,
assumes wonderful people and a wonderful site, which IMHO we had.  Oh,
and probably a dose of good luck.

Good luck with your recruitment efforts.

Mac Thomson
San Juan Cohousing, where we are completely sold out and haven't even
designed a home yet and where we had budgeted $65K for recruitment and
ended up spending $6K instead.

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

"It takes two to speak the truth -- one to speak and another to hear."
                            - Henry David Thoreau