Assigned Parking?
From: Fifomonday (Fifomondayaol.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:07:38 -0500
The number of parking spaces needed per unit has been discussed, but I have
seen no discussion of the "assigned" versus "first-come-first-served" approach
to spaces in a peripheral parking lot.
With Liberty Village currently in a cloud of construction dust, this issue
will move soon from the theoretical-warm-fuzzy-sharing-community ideal to
practical reality, especially as the community fills up.
What has been the experience in completed communities, especially those with
families with teenagers, i.e many cars in a family?
I hope we will address this issue before it becomes an "issue".

Michael Barrett

soon to be living (and parking) at Liberty Village, Maryland, where 38 units
will be built once the infrastructure emerges fron the dust clouds. We still
have 17 spaces to fill - visit our website at http://www.libertyvillage.com
for info.