RE: Non-binding letter of intent
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:00:55 -0600
If anybody has such a sample document, and wants to put it up on the
Cohousing Web site, under the legal document samples area, send it to me in
either electronic or paper form and I will add it so everybody doing
cohousing in the world can access it.
Rob Sandelin
22110 East Lost Lake Rd.
Snohomish, WA  98296