Details: MN-Monterey Coh Townhome for Sale
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:00:56 -0600
Hi Cohousers-
As promised by my earlier post- here are the details;

3 BR townhouse for sale in the only built, moved in, Cohousing  community in
Minnesota (as far as I know).

$164,000

1 1/2 Baths,
Central air,
Attached double garage
Total 1375 Sq Ft
Association Fees $246/mo
Excellent School District, near lakes, on 2 1/4 acres, part woods, part lawns.

15 households, 21 adults, 9 children,
Common House includes large living room, library/den, dining room, kitchen,
wood shop, large porch.

For more about Monterey Cohousing Community see our Web site  or the Cohousing
Journal Midwest updates.

For Sale by Owner - call (612) 925 - 9343  Jane Roznovsky

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House