Re: assessments
From: NLROOS (NLROOSaol.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 15:12:13 -0600
In a message dated 98-11-14 12:24:18 EST,  Lynn Nadau writes:

<< where our last few lots are available (buy-in running around $28,000--
 then you build to your own design and budget) >>

I have a few questions about lot development, not just for Lynn, but anyone
else on this list who might have comments or advice.

- How and when did your group decide to go the lot development route?
- Will you build the Common House first? (this would make sense to me)
- Are you attracting a diverse group of people?
- Will you have some kind of architectural code in place ?
- What is your legal entity at this point? Has this changed since the initial
phase or will it change in the future?
- How did you obtain financing and permits for the land and infrastructure
(developer?)

Lots of questions, I know. This is a very timely subject for our group, so I
would like to get the list's very valuable input.

Thanks!
Rose Banks
nlroos [at] aol.com
East Tennessee Cohousing Community