Re: Re: Common House Bang for Buck
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 18:15:42 -0600
Marsh Commons rehabed a 7000 sq ft truck shop ;into its common house.  We use
about half of it for commercial office and shop space allowing for the
possibility of live work and gets us fast internet access as one of our
renters in a provider.  The rental space pays almost all of our morgage and
enriches our otherwise small group of twelve households.  We also rent out our
common space to various groups for meetings and parties.  That activity pays
for the rest of our costs and still leaves plenty of time for us to use the
space.
Joyce Plath