RE: Common House Bang for Buck
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:12:23 -0600
The difference between what a commerical restruant or food service has to do
to meet health codes in our area would kill any such idea for commerical use
of our building. The inspectors for commercial food service would shut down
our funky little kitchen in a nanosecond.

So if you really want to do a commerical food service, be sure to get the
commercial specs and code issues. I suppose this various from place to
place, in our locality they are horrendous. No wonder dozens of restraunts
go out of business each year.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood