key words for search engines
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 00:41:02 -0600
We're trying to fine tune our website.  And the first thing we'd like to do
is to make sure that we have embedded in our site the key words that search
engines would most likely lock in on.  I would be very grateful for your
recommendations for keywords besides: cohousing and ecovillage.
Leni Nazare
Future Resident, EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA
(A beautiful 180-acre site within commuting distance of Washington, DC. We
will be having our groundsowing -- aka groundbreaking -- soon!)