homeowner's dues
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjncal.verio.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 01:18:51 -0600
In California, anyway, the state strictly regulates what you must maintain
in certain reserve accounts (i.e. roof repair, other maintenance). The DRE
must approve your budget before granting you permission to sell units.

Denise Meier
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, Sonoma County
Northern California

  • (no other messages in thread)

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.