Re: key words for search engines
From: Stevenson/Bitner (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 06:40:49 -0600
>We're trying to fine tune our website.  And the first thing we'd like to do
>is to make sure that we have embedded in our site the key words that search
>engines would most likely lock in on.  I would be very grateful for your
>recommendations for keywords besides: cohousing and ecovillage.
>Leni Nazare
I'm sure those words will get people in the know to your site.
Intentional community, concensus, and alternative might be words I would
look for.   You may also want to get in touch with the major search
engines and have them put you in their database.  For instance, looking
in Yahoo under real estate will yeild a list of agancies in a particular
area. Those people were not necessarily just "found" by Yahoo, but
requested to be on the list.  You can tell the powers that be in Yahoo
that you want your site added to the list.  This is just an example, I
don't know what category they would put you in.

Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing
Sacramento, CA