RE: Condominium Fees
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:25:20 -0600
We have had this thread before, but just so newcomers get the balance,
Sharingwoods Monthly assessment is $50 per month. That covers insurance,
taxes, replacement reserves (we are not locked in like CA is to a particular
percentage), childcare, parties, commonhouse bills, maintenance and capital
aquisitions (kitchen stuff mostly), and some other misc. things I am
forgetting.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood

  • Re: Condominium Fees Joani Blank, November 16 1998
    • RE: Condominium Fees Rob Sandelin, November 17 1998