lot pricing
From: Barry Goldberg (barrygfrontier.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:05:01 -0600
I am with San Juan Cohousing.  We are presently assigning lot prices.
We are getting advice to have a $45,000 spread in the value of the
lots.  This seems large to me for homes that will be within a cluster
and a very short distance from one another.  We have the option in our
model to purchase a lot and build our own homes.  The $45,000  spread is
for lot only difference.  Any advice?  (I did check the archives and I
didn't find this subject.)  Thanks
--
Lyn Goldberg        barryg [at] frontier.net
Durango,Co

Spiritual hope is more likely to emerge when we let go of will and open
ourselves to trust.

Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Fire In The Soul