Re: De Bono's Six Hats-confused
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:09:24 -0600
Thank you. " HTilstra [at] aol.com"  (sorry, i didn't see a name) for
your summary of the Six Hats.

It helps, but I'm still confused.
Do you ask people to take one these different roles, mindsets, etc, ?
you wrote:'

<I have used the six thinking hats in a matrix to structure discussion on the
difference between various types of cohousing (eg. family first, high end,
rural) >

Is this written up somewhere?  I'm curious and having difficulty imagining this
- i guess some training would help?

Thanks
Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes  ( 1 for sale) plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
possibly downsizing in the next ? 6mo/1 year? to a smaller coop apartment
and selling my 3 BR coop apartment  {This is *not* definite}