ECC bookstore
From: AMY B DE BOINVILLE (amydeboinprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:28:13 -0600
LAST CHANCE to get your stuff sold in the bookstore at the East Coast
Cohousing Conference coming up this weekend (that is - - if you won't be
there yourself). If you can't come, but still want to market some of your
cohousing promo goodies or just distribute free info, please fedex to me at
the address below. Remember, 10% of the sales will go to the conference for
costs.

Thanks,
Amy

Overnight publications, etc. to:
Amy de Boinville
372 Madison Street
Frederick, MD 21701

We will be leaving early Friday for the conference, as it is about a 3 hour
drive from our home, so be sure to have materials to me by Thursday.
Thanks!