Tokyo Architecture Student w/Questions
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAUTO-TROL.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:27:35 -0600
Fello Cohousers

I've been chatting with an architecture student in Tokyo via email
and she has some questions for coho-l.
I offered to put her request out to the group.
If you want to help this student and her efforts to apply cohousing to
Japan,
please reply to her DIRECTLY (in addition to the list), since she's not on
coho-l.
(or to me, and I'll send your replies on.)

Thanx, Debbie Behrens - Highline Crossing