contributions
From: NKaten947 (NKaten947aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:09:29 -0600
When Chuck was here doing our individual house programming he expressed how
nice it would be if he had a copier & one of our members went out and bought
one. The member would eventually like to be reimbursed. Before he went out &
bought one we had decided not to buy one, but he was not part of that
discussion. What have others done about such contributions?
Kate N. Nichols,  Bellingham Cohousing
We now have 19 equity members (out of 32) and will be doing our unit selection
soon. We have submitted our application to the city. We are planning on
breaking ground  midspring.