website links
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:36:21 -0600
We would like to link our website with other websites.  Is there a specific
series of steps you would recommend that we go through in order to develop
links?  I am not refering to the technical steps of linking two sites, but
rather to the process of making contact with other companies/organizations
and developing agreements related to links.  Also, in what cases, if any,
would you recommend that we pay for links?  Finally, does anyone have a
list of sites that cohousing communities would generally want link with?
If so that would be a GREAT starting point!
Thank you!
Leni Nazare
Future resident of EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA (www.ecovil.com)