Coho Media
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:31:18 -0600
There was a great article on cohousing in our local paper today - the Santa
Rosa Press Democrat.  It was mostly about our project under construction, but
also talked about the new Windsor project that is trying to start up and
quoted Katie and their book, AND said lots of nice things about cohousing.
Also includes a picture of our common house under construction - yeah!!!

I tried to find it on the web, but was unable - they may not have today's
paper there yet - hokey!!  Anyway the Paper's site is www.pressdemo.com if
anyone wants to look for it later.  Also, you could call the paper for a copy
- 707-546-2020.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood Sebastopol - where our common house is all framed in as well as
some of the houses.  Parking lot paved, street improvements done, etc. - it is
pretty exciting!!