FIC Communities Directory
From: fertilezone (fertilezoneebox.oo.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:46:37 -0600
Two Acre Wood Sebastopol, makes the 2nd Cohousing group
that's been active on cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org for over a year,
but goes unlisted in the FIC Communities Directory and it's 1997/8
updates.

Concord Oasis Eco Housing, was the 1st group we looked into that
was missing from this directory.  Concord Oasis has been actively
providing updates on their straw bale projects for over a year on
cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org.

I wonder how many more communities are missing from this FIC
Directory, or if anyone knows of another Community-type directory
that is more current?

Roger Ruhle
Kirkland, WA

-------------------------

>Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 12:26:28 EST
>From: MartyR707 [at] aol.com

>There was a great article on cohousing in our local paper today -
the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.  It was mostly about our project
.. Marty Roberts Two Acre Wood Sebastopol - where our common
house is all framed in..

Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.
Do You Have Questions Only an Attorney Could Answer
We Make Attorneys Afforndable
http://web.oo.net/ppl/