Re: Through the looking glass, #6
From: Stevenson/Bitner (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:11:24 -0600
Ahh, yes, the pet issue.  We have no dogs allowed to run around
unleashed, except for very occasional times when the owner is present,
but I'm not sure if it's policy.  We are a dense community(no, not
stupid, wise guy!), and I don't think anyone would be comfortable with a
dog running loose.  All the dog owners have fenced yards, and we
accomodated two people with no yard by fencing in a small unused area for
them until the dogs died.  Nobody has gotten a large dog since we moved
in, for space reasons.