Teleconference Call
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 01:05:54 -0600
Greetings all!

Bruce Coldham is the guest this coming Thursday, Dec. 3rd 10:00 p.m.
EST. on our monthly teleconference show.  We will be discussing
energy efficient design and green technology in building cohousing
communities.

If you would like to participate in this conversation please email me
and I will send you the bridge line number.

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

A great East Coast Conference over too soon!
Tom Braford has already announced a Mid-west
conference for 2000!  But come to Amherst next
for the North American conference in 1999!

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.