Re: affordable housing
From: Paul Milne (paulsmholyrood.ed.ac.uk)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 03:55:24 -0600
Franklin,

Franklin Wayne Poley wrote:

> Paul: Can you give us a web site or email address for these "Non-Profit
> NGO's" which build housing in the UK? Are they like Habitat for Humanity
> (which is the Number 2 builder of new homes in North America)? Maybe we
> can compare notes with them.
> Sincerely-FWP.

I was unable to find web sites for the Housing Associations we have dealt with.
Below please find a brief list of links that might help you find more info.

Scottish Homes - Housing Information in Scotland:
http://www.scot-homes.gov.uk/index.html

Building homes, building trust
http://www.christiannet.demon.co.uk/secn/jul98/building.htm

Employers in Voluntary Housing
http://www.evh.org.uk/index.htm

Housing Information Sources - JMU Learning Services
http://cwis.livjm.ac.uk/lea/info/blt/housing.html

Housingnet - The Blue Pages-Scotland
http://www.housingnet.co.uk/tbp/scotland/index.html

Internet guide to resources in housing