Groups list on the WebPage and in the Journal
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:51:01 -0600
All this discussion about listings of cohousing groups in the Communities
Directory inspires me to bring you up to date on the situation with the
Groups List being worked on for the Cohousing Web site and the  Cohousing
Journal.

By all means contribute info about your group to the Communities Directory
as suggested recently by Elph Morgan. Every little bit of exposure helps
people who want to be one of us become one of us.

But also, if your cohousing community (at any stage of development) is not
listed or is listed incorrectly in your regional insert to the Journal OR
on the web page, PLEASE correspond with Michael McIntyre about it. Michael
now a resident of Sunward CoHousing in Ann Arbor, MI. and has also been
active in FIC for a number of years.  He is managing the groups list on
www.cohousing.org, and is coordinating his efforts with those of the
regional editors of the Journal.  The Journal plans to publish the entire
continental groups list in one of the next 2 or 3 issues, and perhaps
yearly thereafter. The data collected by the regional editors, Michael, and
a couple of volunteers who may be asked help with updating things
periodically will be shared by the Journal and the Web Site. Michael's
preferred email address is aragon [at] umich.edu. Of course we do not want you
to stop communicating with your regional editor.

Please communicate any info about your group directly to Michael at
aragon [at] umich.edu and NOT to this (or any other) list.

Joani Blank
The Cohousing Network  (oh yeah, I now live at Doyle St. and will live at
Old Oakland CoHousing)