Re: COHOUSING-L digest 685
From: Philip W. Bush (Philip.W.BushDartmouth.EDU)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:44:52 -0600
--- Joani Blank wrote:
...I really like the idea of a community loan fund within a cohousing
community, but I think the paperwork it would require and the questionable
legality of it in some states  make it a pretty iffy proposition.
--- end of quote ---

At Cobb Hill in Vermont we hope to establish a loan fund that would include
funds from investors outside the community.  We've begun to explore the legal
issues and structures we'd need to establish.  Do any communities have such a
fund?

Phil Bush
Cobb Hill
Hartland, VT
(15 miles south of White River Junction, VT and Lebanon, NH)