Re: Groups list on the WebPage and in the Journal *CORRECTION*
From: Michael McIntyre (michaelsunward.org)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:25:39 -0600
On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Joani Blank wrote:

> ...Please communicate any info about your group directly to
> Michael at aragon [at] umich.edu and NOT to this (or any other) list.

CORRECTION:  Please Do NOT use the above "aragon" address.

Currently, all updates for TCN's "Groups & Communities" webpage
(www.cohousing.org/Groups.htm) should be sent only to cohousing [at] umich.edu.

Instructions for submitting updates to this web page can always be found on
the same page and are subject to change.

As Joani suggests, our volunteer crew has a goal of improving the accuracy
and sustainability of our information service.

Thanks!

.. Michael McIntyre  .  The Cohousing Network  .  www.cohousing.org .