TeleTalk Conference Call
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 18:49:23 -0600
Hi all!  Just a little reminder that *Bruce Coldham* will be my guest
on this month's TeleTalk telephone conference call, Thursday Dec.
3rd.  We'll be discussing energy efficient design and green
technology.  The call starts at 10:00 p.m. EST.  If you would like to
join in this discussion please email me and I will send you the
bridge line number to call.  You are only responsible for your LD
charges; bridge line technology is free.  This program is a free
service of The Cohousing Network.

Please join us!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

A great East Coast Conference over too soon!
Tom Braford has already announced a Mid-west
conference for 2000!  But come to Amherst next
for the North American conference in 1999!

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.