Vision Statements
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:58:54 -0600
Hi folks,

Pinakarri is doing a much overdue re-visioning this weekend.  Some
people in our group don't seem to understand the point of vision /
mission statements, although it's clear to me that not doing
re-visioning regularly has resulted in misunderstandings and
misconceptions.  Some examples may be useful.  Could you send me a
copy of your community's vision statement, mission, aims, higher
purpose, etc, stating you stage of development as a coho community.

I started grommetting through the Int. Communities site but it
requires some laborious searching and downloading large amounts of
superfluous text. I've got Sharingwood's.

Please send them directly to me, if you will, rather than clog up the
coho list.  Thank you for your help.

Warmest regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community Inc