Ideology in Cohousing
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:09:00 -0600
Greetings all!

I have heard, been told and read that when a portion of a cohousing
community has a strong ideology that this doesn't work well in the
community.

Do any of you have examples of how well or not well an ideology-based
(did I just make this up?) group functions w/in the community as a
whole?  Religious, political, fanatical, social, etc.

Thanks!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

A great East Coast Conference over too soon!
Tom Braford has already announced a Mid-west
conference for 2000!  But come to Amherst next
for the North American conference in 1999!

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.