Re: Holiday Mail
From: jlynnb (jlynnbsympatico.ca)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:38:58 -0600
Greetings cohousers everywhere - aren't we across the globe by now!
I'll start the holiday mail!!
Riverdale Cohousing Group just this evening had the first of we hope
many most marvelous, exceptionally filling feasts of a Holiday dinner.
28 adults and kids (not the full membership) celebrated our
companionship and good fortune at the house of one of our couples. The
fare was fabulous, with a multitude of conversations, plenty of warmth
and lingering over coffees. We passed the hat to support a local women's
shelter instead of exchanging gifts.
 Although we do not have a "site" we are looking for properties, now
that our "first movers/purchasers" have met with a realtor.

Wishing all holiday warmth and loving light for your winter evenings as
we head for the millenium.

Julie Busch
On call to assist at two births this weekend, studying for first term
exam to be a better childbirth assistant, pondering the big leap to
midwife. For me all else pales against the miracle of birth.