Construction Begins at Manzanita Village
From: Leon DeKing (ldekingprimenet.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:54:58 -0600
On Monday, November 30, 1998--at :00 a.m. in fact-- construction began at
Manzanita Village of Prescott, Arizona's first CoHousing Village. To date,
the road-ways have been bill-dozed in, and the trees that could not be
avoided have been removed, roots and all, and are boxed for transplanting.

At last night's early Hanukkah celebration the goodies were liberally
garnished with copious layers of excitement.

To learn more about who we are and what we're up to, check out our web site
at <http://www.mwaz.com/cohousing/>.

Leon R. De King,
MVofP Legal Committere Chair