Re: Conflict Resolution
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:33:24 -0600
Mark or Kathy, what details did you get for transitioning from consensus
to majority vote?   I think this probably varies from group to group as
there is no "Roberts Rules of Order" that I know of for consensus.  I'm
curious as to what kind of transition you are referring to.

> > Having a fall back to a majority vote from a consensus sounded good
> to me until
> > I got into the details of transitioning from consensus to majority
> vote.

Becky Schaller
Sonora Cohousing in Tucson, AZ - Where our Process Committee has
recently suggested we name a small group of people who would support
people who are blocking consenus so that their thinking may be clearer
and their voices can better be heard by the group.