|Re: Conflict Resolution||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)|
|Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:33:24 -0600|
Mark or Kathy, what details did you get for transitioning from consensus to majority vote? I think this probably varies from group to group as there is no "Roberts Rules of Order" that I know of for consensus. I'm curious as to what kind of transition you are referring to. > > Having a fall back to a majority vote from a consensus sounded good > to me until > > I got into the details of transitioning from consensus to majority > vote. Becky Schaller Sonora Cohousing in Tucson, AZ - Where our Process Committee has recently suggested we name a small group of people who would support people who are blocking consenus so that their thinking may be clearer and their voices can better be heard by the group.
- Conflict Resolution, (continued)
- Re: Conflict Resolution Rowena Conkling, December 28 1998
- conflict resolution Oliveau2, October 12 1999
- Conflict Resolution Patty & Pat Nowlin/Guyn, February 24 2000
- RE: Conflict Resolution Rob Sandelin, February 28 2000
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.