Holiday stuff/Hanukah party
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:56:09 -0600
Hi gang-

I sent this before, but apparently, it got lost (sob) so this will be briefer.

We our (5th, I think) Hanukah dinner party last Sunday - latkes and applesauce,
hum yum.   About 30 folks, in and out of our group, 10 or so kids.  Dreidl
game, and the element I've added SKITTLES.  (=another game with tops - was my
16th birthday present - sort of a pinball machine with tops and small bowling
pins).  It Was great to see the kids get to a stage where they could coordinate
the spinning of the top and they really get into the game.

Today is the 6th anniversary of our purchase of the "Mansion" - at 6 weeks
notice.  It was a solstice miracle.  Celebration tomorrow!

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
A 3 BR townhome is for sale - see our web page
I'm possibly downsizing in the next ? 6mo/1 year? to a smaller coop apartment
and selling my 3 BR coop apartment  {This is *not* definite}
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/
Judy