Condo Docs
From: Sharon Villines (SharonVillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 09:42:44 -0600
Many thanks for all the responses about condo docs. This list is enormously
helpful since we are all learning about this process one step at a time.

When my children were babies, I wished I had been a doctor. Now I wish I had
been a real estate lawyer, a construction manager, a developer, a group
process expert, an urban planner, and a patient person.

We threw the originals out and on Christmas morning at 9:30, over bagels, we
will be reviewing our member lawyer's revisions of the lawyer lawyer's
originals. As a vanilla protestant, I think this is a riot but it was the
only time the rest of the group had free time.

Sharon Villines,
Who has moved from Manhattan the movie set to Florida the postcard and is
spending her first Christmas with tinsel in the sun and her other family
skiing in New England (like sensible people)
Synergy Cohousing, Delray Beach, FL http://www.cohousing.net