Looking to visit Boston-area CoHo, compare notes
From: Raines Cohen (coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:04:28 -0600
I just thought I'd post (in addition to direct individual contacts I'm
pursuing) that I'll be visiting family near Boston for the next two weeks
and interested in visiting cohousing or meeting with anybody interested
in urban/retro CoHo, networking (both the human and electronic kinds),
net community, website development, or the like. I'll be staying in
Cambridge (near Porter Square) and Newton, prefer transit but have access
to car if necessary. Please let me know directly at the address below
(DON'T reply to the list!)

Raines Cohen <boston-visit [at] raines.com>
Old Oakland Swan's Market Cohousing (Oakland, CA)
<http://www.swansway.com/>

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com>
Member, Swans Market Cohousing - Old Oakland neighborhood, CA
Our construction loan/investment finally in escrow;
Demolition complete; foundation well along; Occupancy Fall '99