Waiting Lists and Approval of New Owners
From: Sharon Villines (SharonVillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:15:38 -0600
We are working on condo docs and need some input on how others handle this.
We seem to be leaning toward no approval of buyers but favor some process
for letting people know what they are getting into. How do you do this?

And most communities seem to have waiting lists of some kind. How do you
handle a situation where a person wants to sell to a friend or family when
there are people on the waiting list? Is it fair to have a waiting list if
the people on it do not get automatic preference?

This list is really a godsend on these issues. I thank you for all the help
in the last year. I still have a mailbox full of responses that I read from
time to time to keep us on the right track--or at least in sight of it.

Sharon Villines
The MacGuffin, http://www.macguffin.net
Synergy Cohousing, Delray Beach, FL http://www.cohousing.net