Cohousing in the Media
From: Virginia Moreland (vmorelandmindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 05:11:14 -0600
Susan - well said and thanks for offering to compile the data. We always
make sure to ask where someone heard about us, since we've done very little
proactive advertising.

I also heard at a meeting last night that the new issue of New Age Journal
has a good article about cohousing!  While not as widely seen as NBC
Dateline, it probably reaches and audience which would be proportionately
much more likely to be interested.

Ginny Moreland
East Lake Commons
Atlanta (Decatur) GA

Where 35 of 67 units are under contract, construction is moving along, the
first move-ins look like February, we are still caught on the horns of the
customary HOA Legal Documents Debate. Oh, and our first baby was born a
couple of months ago. (He wasn't conceived in cohousing but he was
definitely born into our community!) He will be the only male in my
building of six townhomes -   but we've decided to let him stay.  (just
joking, of course!)